WordPress is used for creating blogs and websites. It is a source software so it is freely available on the Internet.Wordpress is easy to use so that it is used by many users as it does not require any programming language.
It provides so many affordable features so that it is used by many users.
When you use WordPress then there may a chance when you may get a syntax error.Then you need to check your code. For resolving this error you need to follow these steps:
- First, you have to log in to your server with your FTP application.
- Then you need to go in the themes’ folder option.
- Now you have to find the file which you got an error.
- You need to download this file and open it.
- If your app allows you to make changes in this file then you can edit or delete this file.
- Once you are done then click on the Save button.
- After that, you have to refresh your website and check that it should be working properly.
Now you easily remove WordPress Syntax error But still if you are getting any issue such as password reset issue or login issue then you may contact to WordPress password reset number. After dialing this number you will be in direct contact with WordPress agents.they will provide you a reliable solution to your problem.
Reliable help through WordPress support team
If you are facing any technical hurdle with WordPress then you can call to WordPress support phone number. WordPress provides certified and experienced professionals who will resolve your problem within a specific time. They are always ready for your help.They are available round the clock.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com