There are times when blogging can be a difficult task, especially when you feel as though you’ve run out of ideas. Truth is, there are an unlimited number of topics to write about. It just takes a little extra effort to jumpstart your creative muse. When caught in a blogging slump, consider the following tips:
1. Check your comments section on previous blogs. Readers provide an invaluable source of information when it comes to blogging. Their comments, questions, and opinions are goldmines of potential blog topics.
2. Create a list. No matter what you’re blogging about, creating a intriguing and simply laid out list is always a great option, and often times it can be enjoyable to write and very interesting to read. Try writing about “5 Secrets to…” or “10 Ways to Improve…”, and so forth.
3. Peruse your most popular blogs. Take a moment and flip back through blogs you’ve written in the past, focusing on the ones with the most positive feedback. Rewriting these with a fresh angle helps keep you engaged in your writing while giving readers a new perspective they may deem interesting.
4. Step outside your niche. “Think outside the box,” as the proverb goes. Exploring blogs in an area outside your norm can be a revitalizing, refreshing experience that will inspire you to write more creatively and openly. It will also provide a new knowledge base and fresh perspectives that you can ultimately pull from in the future.
5. Shake up your style. Try posting blogs with only images. Hold contests for readers, rewarding the 10th replier with a prize. Ponder the pros and cons of something relevant to your niche. Write a purely opinionated blog. These are all viable alternatives to your daily routine that will likely attract more readers.
6. Invite a guest to blog. Look for readers who regularly write enthusiastic responses to your blogs and offer to let them blog for a week. By inviting a guest blogger to share their thoughts, you are simultaneously building a bond with your readers while providing a twist to your normal routine, thereby refreshing the content and style for your readers.
7. Turn on the news. National and local news are a goldmine of ideas. Take a moment and tune into your local news station and be inspired.
These are some very viable options to help refresh your blogging endeavors. At some everyone goes through writer’s block and needs to take a new and different angle to inject life into both themselves and what they are writing. Try out new alternatives and incorporate new twists into your blogs – you will be amazed with the plethora of opportunities that present themselves in front of your eyes.
Artice Source: http://www.articlesphere.com