wordpress.com is a free and also a paid website building platform, that allows it users create a blog and also customize their blogs.
it limits the access of free plan(example.wordpress.com) users until they purchase the premium plan. it also allows the use of responsive themes and plugins
Today you are going to learn how to create a website on wordpress.com and wordpress.org and also I have written an article on Things to do before creating a blog, if you haven’t read it, I think you should take a look at it.
How to create a wordpress.com website
- Go to http://wordpress.com on your browser and then click on build a website.
- Click on start with a website and then choose any theme of your choice.
- Enter your website name and it will bring out options to choose, since we want to create a free blog, it will be like www.myblog name.wordpress.com and then click on select.
- Click on start with free, you can also move to other plans later if you want to.
Here you will have to insert your Email, your username, and password which you will be using to login to your blog dashboard and after that click on Create my account.
- Click on continue, and it is going to take you to your word press admin dashboard, here you can post on your website and also customize your website.
- Go to your email which you used in registering for WordPress and confirm your email address.
If you find this article has helped you in creating a blog on wordpress.com, kindly share this post with share button below to any social media of your choice and also if there is anything you don’t understand in this article, simply share it in the comment section below and I will reply you as soon as possible.