If you are using Google blogger and trying to figure out Easy steps to customize your Blogger Template, before that you have to understand that you should have good blogger templates which are Adsense friendly because in future you will definitely want to monetize your blog.
A lot of Bloggers using Google blogger finds it most difficult to customize their blogger template, and so, therefore, they keep on searching the internet for easy steps to customize blogger template, it is a good thing that you landed here.
Access Blogger Theme Designer :
Steps to customize your Blogger Template,
1. Log into your Google Blogger account.
2. In the left navigation panel, choose the “Theme” option as in Fig – 2.1.
|Fig – 2.1|
3. On the main page select the “Customise” option to edit your theme, it will take you to your “Template editor” of your Blog where you can edit all the things about your website theme and you can see the Live Preview of that changes, like in Fig – 2.2.
|Fig – 2.2|
4. From that page, you can edit
options available on the left navigation panel as per your website. And you can also choose options like “Back to Blogger“, “View Blog“, “Help” and “Apply to Blog” from the top navigation menu as shown in Fig – 2.2.
5. In the Themes section, you can choose your favorite theme from numerous themes provides by the Blogger itself for your website according to its Niche like in Fig – 2.3.
|Fig – 2.3|
6. In the Background section, you can choose your blog or website’s background image.
The blogger itself provides numerous High-Quality background images at a suitable size for websites under different categories. And you can edit the Alignment of that background image, your suitable title, and the main color theme of your website like as shown in Fig – 2.4.
|Fig – 2.4|
- Theme Colors
- Theme Body
- Add CSS
|Fig – 2.5|
- Theme Color,
- Dark Color,
- Header Background,
- Menu Color,
- SubMenu Background and etc
You can choose any color from their wide range of color palettes like as shown in Fig – 2.5.
b) In the Theme Body option, you can edit the colors of the following in your website
- Body Background Color
- Text color
- Link color
|Fig – 2.6|
c) In the Add CSS section, you can write a CSS program that you want to include in your website like shown in Fig – 2.7.
|Fig – 2.7|
8. Finally from the Gadgets option, you can edit the operation and appearance of several functions such as
- Follow by Email
- Link List
- Social Plugin
- Footer Menu Widget and etc
|Fig – 2.9|
9. Finally, after making all changes in the Theme, you can see the live preview before applying to it. If you’re good with the changes then select Apply to Blog to apply the changes in your blog. You can change these options whenever you want.
Thus this the way to Customize Blogger Theme in Google Blogger.